Sunday, August 19, 2012

Brackley Festival Of Motorcycling

Sunday, August 19th - Brackley

This post will be light on commentary, the pics can speak for themselves.  This morning I got up and headed to Brackley for a big motorcycle festival.  They closed off the high street and ran "parade laps of vintage Gp bikes.  Somehow I found myself on the center island, in a prime position to view the race.  It's only a parade lap until you get a second bike on the race course.  I will say that it was difficult to get pics of the bikes running around.
Then I went home, met up with the fella's for a pint and visited the Fenny Poppers festival.  I didn't have control of the camera the entire time.



















































































1 comment:

  1. Did you see any bikes that you liked:-) Just kidding.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete