Friday, August 5, 2011

My final guest blog

Tomorrow I leave and I am feeling very sad so instead of posting the pics from our brilliant trip to Stonehenge and the Great British Beer Festival, I decided to post pics of my love and myself.  I cannot tell you how amazing it was to spend two weeks with Chris. I have had the most relaxing and fun vacation ever.  Til next time love.
 Sudbury

 Happy Anniversary.
 Teignmouth

 At the Baths

 Sitting in the King's chair at Stonehenge. Very fitting.
 At Earls for a drink
 Horrible self portrait but what can I say???
 Our new friends in Bath
 The Great Britain Beer Festival.
So as I head out tomorrow I have lovely memories of the people that I have met and the beautiful places I have been.  What has been even more brilliant was spending two weeks with my love.  Til September.
Cheers
G

1 comment:

  1. Looks wonderful. And soon Chris will be home for a US adventure. Keep in mind you guys could well look back on this as a wonderful adventure and a great time in your lives even though you have to spend time apart.

    Love,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete