Saturday, August 20, 2011

I have to save up energy points

Today I'm not doing fucking anything!



The last eight weeks are taking their toll.  Hotels, driving, meetings, laundry, repeat. 
Two great weeks with Gena. Great, but not relaxing (a lot of driving, hotels, sight seeing). 
Next week is booked too, traveling all over. 
In a two weeks  I'm back in the good ole US of A for a three week motorcycle trip.
Maybe I'll vacuum, that always seems to set the universe right....

Enough bitching.  Here's the Black Boy.  Yeah, can't wait for that to show up on my expense report.  "You spent £240 at a place called the Black Boy?"
This is where I've been living for the past week.  Window on the right above the bar.
I like it here, they're friendly, know what I like to eat and drink.  What's not to like?  It is however, not for those wih poor self control (basically living in a bar).   
Everyone knows Gena too.  "That blonde American woman?  She was lovely."  Says the owner of the Black Boy.


This is a pretty posh room for Sudbury.

The window overlooks the high street.  You're right in the middle of all of the restaurants and shops.  If they served beer in the room, I'd sit there all day.

The private "courtyard" for residents.  Courtyard in the broadest sense.  We call this an alley.

I need to cut the lawn too.  But that's it.  I'm not doing anything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment