Friday, July 8, 2011

Sudbury

For the past two weeks I've been in the market town of Sudbury, Suffolk, Anglia most of the time.  In typical fashion, we launched a new customer account with 4-days notice.  The reality is, I get to babysit until we hire and train the AMP.


The Mill Hotel doesn't suck

You get used to the bugs.  The truth of the matter is that you cannot open your windows at night....

At the end of the day, the view's not bad at all.

The Anglians call this a water meadow.  We call it what it is, a marsh, or a floodplain.  To be fair, walking the water meadow seems to be the evening activity for the entire town.

I watched this fellow and his Lab for a while.  The dog had advanced hip displaysia and it made me terribly sad to watch him hobble around.  He seemed pretty happy though, dogs are like that.  I hope that Max is doing well.

 This is in the floor of the hotel.  While I'm no fan of cats, at all, ever......

...even I find the following horrific!

Yeah, I used all three and added a new one.  "To be fair" in the UK means that someone is about to be let off of the hook, or you're making excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment