Saturday, December 4, 2010

Now we're getting somewhere

Made it back to Zero Degrees for dinner.  I didn't realize how much I would miss american hops.  At home I wouldn't even notice this pale ale.  Here it's something exotic.

The bar and brewery at Zero Degrees.  There's a service elevator on the left hand side for sending drinks up to the second floor.

 BBQ chicken pizza.  Good but I'm still searching for a chewy bar pizza (like the B-Line, Little Lorraine's, etc). 

Downtown Cardiff is decorated for the holidays.  There's a christmas market with the same crap you see in the states.  I don't know why all of the lights are white and blue?  For a predominantly Catholic country they sure put out a spread for Chanukah.

 The picture quality sucks but the evening fog makes it moody.

Wales version of the London Eye.  This is the view from my room.  People on the street started yelling at me when I took this picture.  I closed the curtains and put on pants.

On the way home I ran into a damsel in distress.  Apparently she had just had a fight with her boyfriend, he knocked out her front tooth and caused her to walk around the square for the last 20 hours.  Lucky for me she only needed 20p to get home.  I gave her about two pounds in loose change but declined her cell number.  I hope she gets that tooth looked at!

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry mate. That tooth is gone for good.

    ReplyDelete