Friday, December 10, 2010

Maps

I've made my way to the industrial North, Widnes.  Just South of Liverpool on the 30th anniversary of the death of John Lennon.  Quite a big deal up there.  Stones v. Beatles? Stones, with gusto.
Here's the current map, I need to focus on the Northeast and West.


Tickets are booked for our German holiday adventure!  Gena will be here in 13 days but will leave in only 12.
If you're wondering about the where? and what? and where is Belgium anyway?  Here's the map, I've travelled the route on the left, will travel the route on the right in 2 weeks to visit all of our German friends.

This weekend I'll spend in London.  Saturday will be via big red bus (expect lots of pictures; Big Ben, Parliament, London Tower, etc.).  Sunday will be via the tube for a deeper dive based on the bus trip.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like way too much fun. You should do any of that, knowing you're making all of us here in Michigan miserable. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chris,
    I'm having a good time but I miss my wife, my bike and my dogs. Won't say what I miss most but give your sled a little pat on the tank when you walk by it in the garage. Let it know that you appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will do Chris. But instead I will do some mods to them both. Both being the 2 bikes, not the wife, that would just be silly. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! When I read this, I thought of the Clark Griswold movie...."Big Ben, Parliament. Big Ben, Parliament"!!! HAHAHA Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim -
    They were really proud of the fact that if you miss your exit on the roundabout that you can just drive around it again. I said; I know, everytime you miss your turn in the States everyone yells "look kids, Big Ben, Parliment".

    ReplyDelete