Thursday, November 25, 2010

Getting Settled

I didn't want to blog because I didn't feel very funny. However, I am because everyone at home is asleep right now and because Jeff drunk dialed me at 6:30 a.m. and wanted to hear about the bus. (more on that later)


Approximately 69 hours ago (giggle) I boarded my second international flight in two days and headed to Jolly Old(e) England. I won't be back until spring and that made leaving really, really difficult. Gena and I finally had dinner together at Slow's on the way to the airport but it wasn't joyous.
The 8 hour flight was only half-full but it's tough to sleep when you're in steerage.
"Would I like to order something from Duty-Free and have it delivered directly to my seat? Yes please!"




Hello sexy...





These however are fucking useless.....



I don't use shower gel or those little Debbie Gibson hair scrunchy looking wash things. First stop will be Tesco for wash cloths, (blue socks) and a bar of Lava (or Irish Spring or Lever 2000, "all you have is Dove? OK, I'll take that).




Here's where I live this week.


Next week will be Cardiff, Wales. Everyone says that they talk funny over there. You're free to leave once there, but it's 5 pounds to get in.

1 comment: